Become an Advisor:
Why Insurance agency as a career and why it is supreme amongst of all careers?
- Its the only career where you can write your own pay cheque
- Every new sale add to your future earnings
- It constantly improves your skills, public speaking skills,human relation skills
- It enhances your attitude Makes you meet all kinds of people.
- Helps you to set high standards of behavior and performance.
- It helps you to achieve your dreams goals and ambitions in your life.
- It gives you tremendous personal power
- It gives you tremendous satisfaction of doing social service
What is the Job Description of a Insurance Agent ?
- Meet Targets. Meet Targets.
- Sales Generation Activities.
- Ensure complete Customer Satisfaction.
- Regular customer Care calls.
- Update on completion activities.
- Daily Weekly monthly reporting of activities.
- Discipline and compliance.
What I Have to Invest ?
- Your Valuable Time and Energy.
- Your Goodwill
What I will get other than my commission ?
- LIC offers various club memberships through which number of facilities are provided to Insurance Agent
What other activities can I do ?
- Can work as an financial consultant and advisor.
- Can do all financial Super shoppy.
Why with LIC only ?( http://www.joinlicindia.in/)
- The only life Insurance company since 1956.
- LIC-Network Number ONE amongst INDIA’s TOP 500 companies on the basis of Net Worth.
- Number TWO on the basis of Income.
- Largest network all over country .Returns assured by Government Of India. Supports all 5 year Plans.
Why to join with Sanjay Gilani only ?
- Working with LIC since 1991
- Recruiter and trainer.
- Basic training activities,
- excellent product knowledge,
- selling techniques,
- skill building programs.
- Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly Meetings, Seminars, Workshops, Lectures of Insurance Sales persons and other professional.
- Continuous flow of information via letters Emails, SMS, WhatsApp thereby enabling updation and upgradation.
- Field accompaniment and Job Training. Continuous & permanent training facilities.
What is Required to take LIC agency ?
- Your willingness
- 4 Photographs
- Photostat copy of 10th , 12th / Graduation certificate
- Photostat Copy of Aadhar and PAN Card
- Cancelled Cheque
What type of pre recruitment training is there ?
- Basic training is if 25 hrs can be taken in a classroom or Online.
Contact Sanjay Gilani for Details How will you get support from me ?
- Provide you with practical training after your passing the exam.
- Skill Development
- Technical Support
What should you have ?
- Preferably your Own Vehicle .
- A Smart Phone.
Procedure to Become LIC Agent
Minimum age – 18 yrs
Educational Qualification: 10th pass
Original certificates for verifications
A personal interview
Issue of Appointment Letter by LIC of India
Absolutely Free: Formal classroom training by LIC for period of 25 hours
In case you want to talk about the registration for working with LIC as LIC Agent in Delhi, you can directly call us at 9212793672
Please fill the form and we shall contact you shortly.